Welcome to the Western New York Chapter!
Early Bird Deadline for Distinguished Honoree Program Approaching!
AFP WNY Chapter Members have one more day to reserve a Distinguished Honoree table for ten at the National Philanthropy Day luncheon at the Early Bird Rate. Honor an exceptional volunteer, donor or other supporters of your organization with this unique program available only for current chapter members. Full details and reservation forms are HERE.
Early Bird Reservation Deadline: Friday, September 21st ($600)
Final Reservation Deadline: Friday, October 5th ($650)
National Philanthropy Day Winners Announced!
AFPWNY is proud to announce its 2018 Philanthropy Award Winners. The following awardees will be honored at our annual National Philanthropy Day luncheon, presented by Russell J. Salvatore, on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at Salvatore’s Italian Gardens.
- Outstanding Philanthropist: Pamela Jacobs Vogt
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser: Joyce E. Fink
- Outstanding Philanthropic Foundation: The 11 Day Power Play Foundation
- Outstanding Philanthropic Corporation: Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
- Outstanding Small Business (100 employees or less): Interior Design Association of WNY
- Outstanding Philanthropic Media: Zenger Group
- Outstanding Young Philanthropist (18 years of age or younger): Anderson Pleasants
- Earle Hannel Outstanding Fundraising Executive: Adair M. Saviola
SAVE THE DATE and JOIN US! On Wednesday, November 14th, 2018 you can join the nearly 500 people from across Western New York that will come together to help us recognize our 31st year of celebrating National Philanthropy Day.
Click here for details about this special annual event, to reserve your seats, tables, sponsorships and program book ads for the 2018 celebration.
2018 National Philanthropy Day celebration is presented by Russell J. Salvatore
Missed Gifts from the Heart when it aired on WBBZ?
You can watch it anytime, HERE.
Welcome to our newest Chapter members:
Jodie Antoniadis, American Red Cross
Sarah Bachwitz, Empower Camp
Kyle Donaldson, YMCA Buffalo Niagara
Shatorah Donovan, Center for Elder Law and Justice
Megan Hahin, Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum
Greer Hamilton, Mobile Safety-Net Team
Mario Hicks, Buffalo State College
Jillian Johnson, Veterans One-Stop Center of WNY
Amy Johnson, Buffalo Society of Natural Sciences
Moira Lewis, Elmwood Franklin School
Magdalena Nichols, Jericho Road Community Health Center
Juliana Teibel, Jewish Family Service of Buffalo & Erie County
AFP Quick Poll
indicates a required field