Distinguished Honoree Program
The Distinguished Honoree Program provides members of the AFP WNY Chapter with the exclusive opportunity to recognize an outstanding founder, donor or volunteer at our National Philanthropy Day luncheon each November.
Nearly 500 people, including professional fundraisers, community leaders and business people gather each year at Salvatore’s Italian Gardens to share stories of amazing philanthropic gifts and volunteer efforts that change the world with a giving heart.
The 2017 DH Program submission period has closed. We will welcome Distinguished Honoree Reservations again for National Philanthropy Day in 2018.
Recognize those who have gone above and beyond for your organization with a heartfelt thank you by naming them a Distinguished Honoree. Your honoree may be an individual, couple, or an organization, and may be represented by an individual or group.
This exclusive program is a unique membership benefit allowing you to bestow prestigious recognition on special supporters of your work for a cost that is far less than hosting your own event.
Benefits of Hosting a Distinguished Honoree:
- A table of 10 for your staff, honoree and their guests to enjoy the National Philanthropy Day Luncheon.
- Engraved memento in recognition of their commitment and service to your organization, presented to your honoree.
- Distinguished honorees will be acknowledged individually during the formal part of the luncheon program by Master of Ceremonies Maryalice Demler, of Channel 2 News.
- The honoree’s photograph and your organization’s logo will be displayed simultaneously on two large screens during the presentation.
- Highlights of your honoree’s accomplishments will be listed in the National Philanthropy Day program book.
- Inclusion in “Hall of Honorees” - a mounted poster with your honoree’s photograph and summary of their work, along with your organization’s logo that is on display during the event (your organization or your honoree takes home).
Hall of Honorees printing courtesy of The Zenger Group.
PAY FOR PREVIOUS DH RESERVATIONS ONLY: