Distinguished Honoree Program
The Distinguished Honoree Program provides members of the AFP WNY Chapter with the exclusive opportunity to recognize an outstanding founder, donor or volunteer at our National Philanthropy Day luncheon each November.
Honor and celebrate those who have gone above and beyond for your organization with a heartfelt thank you by naming them a Distinguished Honoree. Your honoree may be an individual, couple, or an organization, and may be represented by an individual or group.
This exclusive program is a unique membership benefit allowing you to bestow prestigious recognition on special supporters of your work for a cost that is far less than hosting your own event.
Early Bird Deadline to reserve your DH Table: Friday, September 21st
Final Deadline to reserve your DH Table: Friday, October 5th
Benefits of hosting a Distinguished Honoree at the NPD luncheon:
- A table of 10 for your staff, honoree and their guests to enjoy the National Philanthropy Day Luncheon.
- Engraved memento in recognition of their commitment and service to your organization, presented to your honoree.
- Distinguished honorees will be acknowledged individually during the formal part of the luncheon program by the Master of Ceremonies.
- The honoree’s photograph and your organization’s logo will be displayed simultaneously on two large screens during the presentation.
- Highlights of your honoree’s accomplishments will be listed in the National Philanthropy Day program book.
- Inclusion in “Hall of Honorees” - a mounted poster with your honoree’s photograph and summary of their work, along with your organization’s logo that is on display during the event (your organization or your honoree takes home).
Hall of Honorees printing courtesy of The Zenger Group.
RESERVE YOUR 2018 DISTINGUISHED HONOREE TABLE ONLINE: