National Philanthropy Day
- Outstanding Philanthropist: Pamela Jacobs Vogt
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser: Joyce E. Fink
- Outstanding Philanthropic Foundation: The 11 Day Power Play Foundation
- Outstanding Philanthropic Corporation: Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
- Outstanding Small Business (100 employees or less): Interior Design Association of WNY
- Outstanding Philanthropic Media: Zenger Group
- Outstanding Young Philanthropist (18 years of age or younger): Anderson Pleasants
- Earle Hannel Outstanding Fundraising Executive: Adair M. Saviola
WHERE: Salvatore's Italian Gardens,6461 Transit Rd, Depew, NY
WHEN:11:30 a.m. registration;12:00 to 1:30 p.m. lunch and program
RESERVE INDIVIDUAL LUNCHEON SEATS
To reserve between one and nine seats, please use this option.
- Enter the name and email of the first attendee
- "Add to cart"
- Opt to "continue shopping"
- Enter the name and email of the next attendee, and so on.
RESERVE A TABLE FOR TEN
After completing your transaction, please email your list of attendee's full names to email@example.com no later than Friday, November 2nd.
2018 National Philanthropy Day Celebration, Presented by Russell J. Salvatore
The nomination period for 2018 has closed, but you can read about our Philanthropy Day awards selection process here.
Distinguished Honoree Program
Recognize those who have gone above and beyond for your organization with a heartfelt thank you by naming them a Distinguished Honoree. Your honoree may be an individual, couple, or an organization, and may be represented by an individual or group.
This exclusive program is a unique membership benefit. Click here to learn more.
Event Sponsorship and Program Book
AFP-WNY wants to partner with like-minded businesses, organizations and other supporters to honor philanthropic acts of unbelievable character at our annual celebration of National Philanthropy Day. Show your support for those that change our community with a giving heart by becoming an event sponsor or purchasing space in the event program book. Click here to learn more.
Click here for 2015 coverage from WKBW.